1. What I Do As A Writer
As a wordsmith, I interpret and conceptualize the wants, needs and desires of others in communicating with their fellow human beings, be they to express, enlighten or engage.
2. For Whom I Write
As a humanitarian, I write for those who endeavor to integrate solutions into society and use their offering with integrity for the betterment of all involved.
3. A Different Kind Of Writer
As a lifeologist, I have studied many aspects of life to learn what makes us tick and bring to that my knowledge of how the way words are written can influence our thoughts toward positive actions. Here are a few non-credit university courses, certification and skills training I have completed.
- Music For Wellness (2018)
- How Music Can Change Your Life (2018)
- Script Writing (2017)
- Int’l Human Rights Law (2014)
- Songwriting (2014)
- Android Apps (2014)
- Democratic Development (2014)
- Civil Disobedience (2013)
- Life Coach Certification (2013)
- NLP Master Practitioner Certification (2013)
- NLP Practitioner Certification (2012)
- Scuba Diving (1999)
- Basic Security Training (1999)
- Auxiliary/Reserve Constable, Police Services Branch including firearms (1991)
- Fashion Modeling (1990)
4. Why My Difference Matters
As a philanthropist at heart, I love to share knowledge and products and often do from my own experience that contribute to a high quality of life for my fellow citizens so that the world can be a healthier place to live.
Due to my expansive interests and educational needs and desires over the years, my works are spread out over five websites that are specific to business, democracy, personal, lifeology and art, so some of the links below will be associated with those sites, as well as this one.
A better society starts with family dynamic | City needn’t be so prudish | We need to stand up to bullies | Tar sands, Ebola share similarities | Pipeline propaganda abuses airwaves | Oil companies running Canada | Policies making people sick | Canadians must demand democracy | We must stand up to government over HST | Patients wait in pain for medical solution | Premier overstayed welcome
Book & Film Reviews
With some events I write elaborate reports and reviews as a way of reinforcing my connection to the expressions of life that others have brought to the world stage along the lines of Futurism, Global Awareness and Human Resourcefulness.
- Book Review – Journey to the Future by Guy Dauncey
- Film Review – Occupy Love by Velcrow Ripper
- Film Review – Salmon Confidential by Alexandra Morton
- Film Review – Troubled Water by Paul Manly
Concepts Created For A Purpose
- A North American Travel Adventure
- I created this travel journal for a publicly trading gold & diamond company as a special blog to peak shareholder interest.
- Linoleum Art Lesson
- I created this short art lesson as way to help people open up to their creative side with an old piece of linoleum.
- Sale Tales
- I created the ‘Sale Tale’ specifically for the estate liquidation service and here are 20 examples.
Information Articles & Pages
- This page explains some of the health benefits of meditation and offers simple techniques on how to do it in very easy steps.
- Pre-Sinking a Victory Ship
- This page describes the experience along with some imagination on the tour of a war-time vessel before it became an underwater reef.
- Theatre Burlesque in Body Appreciation
- This article was created to show the benefits of attending the spoof form of striptease AKA burlesque as therapy in body appreciation.
Warranty & Technical Writing Background
As a warranty administrator in the service department I learned to glean pertinent information from a work order and mechanic notes and put them into the simple formula of Complaint-Cause-Cure, which forms the base of a style I often use today in my writing.
As an extreme editor in publishing for the specific size and dimensions of the infoflip® print format in creating reference materials, I was tasked with heavily condensing volumes of information and images into a pocket-size reader-friendly field guide for a multitude of industries. It should be noted that the company created hundreds of infoflips that were projects assigned to individuals and these are a few examples of the scope of the projects that were assigned to me.
Articulated Rock Truck | Bell 212 Emergency Checklist | Boating Safety – US Coast Guard | Bookbinding Adhesives | Confined Space Entry | Emergency Preparedness Response – Logging | Equipment Rental | Fatigue Management | Forest Soil Conservation & Rehabilitation | Heavy Equipment Competency Based Training | Hydro-electric Engineering | Nuclear/Energy Laboratory | Oil & Gas Drilling | Overhead Transit – Skytrain | Port Authority | Project Management Practice | Rock Scaling – Road Construction | Safe Work Practices for Custodians | Safety Guidelines & Management